Suzan Jackson has over 12 years of direct experience implementing quality and environmental management systems for a wide variety of businesses
Suzan Jackson has over 12 years of direct experience implementing quality and environmental management systems for a wide variety of businesses. She has worked as a professional trainer and consultant in the fields of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000, providing services to companies in industries such as chemical processing, petroleum, automotive, and many others. Her credentials include:
- Providing expertise and guidance to assist more than 200 businesses in achieving third-party registration to the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- Meeting the same criteria as registrar auditors and being certified as both a Quality Systems Lead Auditor and an Environmental Management Systems Auditor.
- Writing articles on quality and environmental management systems that have appeared in more than 30 professional and business publications, as well as a book, The ISO 14001 Implementation Guide: Creating an Integrated Management System (Wiley, 1997).
- Actively participating in the development and revision of the ISO 14001 standard by being a part of the US Technical Advisory Group (TAG) to ISO Technical Committee 207.
- Helping to define, maintain, and implement the criteria for quality and environmental auditors as a member of the Registrar Accreditation Board's (RAB) Auditor Certification Board.
Through this active involvement in standards development, registration systems, and implementation of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, Sue has gained extensive expertise in the field of management systems. Most notably, she's had many years of experience in actually using these standards in a wide variety of businesses. Sue's specialties include gaining business benefit from the use of management systems and implementing integrated business systems.
For more information: